All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1962, and fully updated and colorized by Scott Shupe, Poisous Snakes of the World is the perfect practical guide to t only snake bite survival, but to understand and identifying every vemous snake on the planet. Even if life hangs in the balance, this manual is a great reference guide for the outdoors enthusiast, the reptile lover, or anyone with a thirst for pragmatic, how-to kwledge.With this comprehensive edition, you will be armed with one of the most thorough volumes available for dealing with these incredible reptiles, including definitive advice on:
- Precautions to avoid snake bites.
- Identifying the symptoms and signs of snake vem poisoning.
- First-Aid and medical treatments.
- Recognizing poisous snakes.
- Indigeus species to various regions around the world.
- Sources of Antivenin.
- Author(s)Department of the Navy
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight862 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byScott Shupe
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.