CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionAs the number of patients requiring veus access continues to grow rapidly, catheter placement procedures have become an integral part of every radiology department. This practical book presents a comprehensive overview of virtually every topic pertaining to central catheters, describing everything you need to provide optimal patient care. Throughout, leading experts offer helpful hints on dealing with commonly occurring problems. The book is filled with key information on topics such as veus anatomy, indications, catheter designs, and the newest techlogy in the field. It covers the entire process: from choosing the ideal catheter and proper placement to treating complications and post-surgical follow-up. Benefit from these special features: * More than 250 detailed illustrations show every step of central catheter placement * How-to-do-it format enhances understanding of the procedures * Authors discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the different catheters Here is the essential review of veus access that all interventional and general radiologists, nephrologists, and vascular surgeons need to become proficient in radiological catheter placement. For residents, it is an ideal introduction to the field and board preparation guide.
- Author(s)Jaime Tisnado,Matthew A. Mauro,Philip C. Pieters
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note265 illustrations
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.