All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been massive development in both the venture capital market and in academic research relating to this market. The aims of this collection are to identify leading contributions to this developing area from the 80s and 90s; to reflect the growing multi-disciplinary of reseach on venture capital; and to highlight the need to recognize international differences in venture capital markets.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleElgar Mini Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFig.tabs.
- Weight3085 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine121 mm
- Edited byHarry J. Sapienza,Lowell W. Busenitz,Mike Wright
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.