Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 9 Nov
- AU $51.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLegendary designer and artist Vera Neumann (1907-1993) believed in art's ability to inspire and enrich lives. An invator and one of the most successful female entrepreneurs of her time, Vera built her company on a radical philosophy: fine art should be accessible to everyone, t just a select few. Kwn for her iconic images of cheerful flowers, trendy geometrics, and vibrant ladybugs, people should surround themselves with art in every aspect of their lifestyle. For the first time, Vera: The Art and Life of an Icon , tells her inspiring story through the art and designs she created. Vera is a biography about a creative soul, but also a woman who was adventurous and entrepreneurial, traveling across the world from Bombay to Lima gathering inspiration along the way. Richly illustrated with Vera's original sketches, paintings, and photographs of her worldwide travels, readers are introduced to the amazing woman behind the art and the dynamic designs that continue to inspire the world of art, design, and fashion.
- Author BiographySusan Seid is an art lover and the owner of The Vera Company based in Atlanta, Georgia. She graduated from The Fashion Institute of Technology and has held various executive positions in the retail and direct marketing industry. Jen Renzi is a freelance writer based in New York and has written for publications including the New York Times Magazine, Surface, New York, Interiors, Wallpaper, and CondeNast Traveler. Previously a senior editor at House & Garden and Interior Design magazines, she is the author of The Art of Tile and has written or contributed to a number of design books.
- Author(s)Jennifer Renzi,Susan Seid
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note300 full-colour illustrations
- Weight1125 g
- Width229 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.