All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone thinks kids hate math. But the truth is, kids don't hate math-they hate worksheets! Writing down equations takes fine motor skills that young children haven' yet developed, making the process of learning math difficult and tedious. Math done mentally, or verbal math, makes math fun. Children see math problems as a game and a challenge. In the second edition of this pioneering educational bestseller, handwriting is removed from math problems to help children cement fundamental mathematical skills so that they may solve problems without having to do any writing at all. Developed as a supplement to traditional math education, the lesson is completely comprehensive, step-by-step, and leaves area undone. The second book of the series is meant for children between the ages of 7 and 8.
- Author BiographyMichael Levin, MD, is a pediatrician who specializes in behavioral, attention, and learning problems in young children. Charan Langton, MS, developed this program while teaching their two children to read. They live in Danville, California.
- Author(s)Charan Langton,Michael Levin
- PublisherMountcastle Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSan Ramon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountcastle Co
- Content Noteillus
- Weight318 g
- Width158 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.