All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to recognize and correctly use the different parts of speech is key to demonstrating command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking. In this book, readers will learn about the function verbs have in sentences by following the story of Will and his new puppy, Brownie. The story and supplemental activity sidebars help teach concepts such as tense, use of regular and irregular verbs, and the difference between types of verbs.
- Author(s)Josh Gregory
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLanguage Arts Explorer Junior
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight91 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.