About this product
- DescriptionA clear understanding of English grammar is essential to good written and spoken communication, and Grammar Basics is the perfect teaching tool for young readers and writers! This colorful series explores four parts of speech in terms of their overall relationship to sentences. A friendly tone and appealing photos make for a most accessible introduction to the way words are used in writing and in life. A concluding word game even offers a fun means of putting grammatical principles into practice!
- Author(s)Kate Riggs
- PublisherCreative Paperbacks
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGrammar Basics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Paperbacks
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.