All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKarl Hendryk, a brilliant professor, attends to his wife Anya, an invalid suffering from a progressive disease. When Karl's cousin Lisa moves in to assist in caring for Anya, tensions rise and feelings are quick to develop...
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherSamuel French, Inc.
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamuel French, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.