All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe present work describes how sanctions of forfeiture, confiscation, and rendering unusable directed against property have developed since 1871. It explains some persistent inadequacies of the law and the areas where it would be desirable for legislators to intervene. This book will be indispensable for anyone desiring a deeper understanding of the subject.
- Author BiographyMichaela Arnold, Rosendahl.
- Author(s)Michaela Arnold
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleJuristische Zeitgeschichte / Abteilung 3
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight686 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.