All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionVerity, a tale of desperate love, dark intrigue, ship wreckers, smugglers and the enigmatic Lord Draken Hazelmere. Verity Beresford, darling of Regency London, is forced by Lord Draken Hazelmere to travel to the Devonshire coast to nurse an invalid uncle. Along the way, she begins to fall in love with Draken. However, strange, evil events occur upon her arrival. Smugglers seem to be about. Someone tries to murder her uncle. Then a horrible ship wrecking occurs. Is Draken, w her new husband, the culprit? If so, he will hang for his crimes. Can Verity save him? A slightly sensual Regency Romance.
- Author BiographyRob Shelsky has several novels to his credit, Verity, a Regency romance, being one. Its sequel, Fallibility, is another. And then there is Lost Echoes, a time-travel romance, as well as Where Worlds Collide I and Where Worlds Collide II, his collections of dark science fiction tales. Rob Shelsky is not only a writer, but a contributing editor for Currate.com travel articles. He is also a resident science fiction columnist for AlienSkin Magazine. Rob is an avid and eclectic writer, and averages about 4,000 words a day. Rob has written science fiction articles for such magazines as The Internet Review of Science Fiction, numerous articles for AlienSkin Magazine, Neometropolis, Midnight Street (UK), Doorways, and other publications. Rob has had short stories published with Jim Baen's Universe, Aberrant Dreams, AlienSkin, Gateway SF, Fifth Dimension, Continuum SF, Sonar4, Uncial Press, Planetary Stories, Pulp Spirit Magazine, Sex & Murder, and many more. He has a novella coming out in early 2011 with Aberrant Dreams Magazine's first hardcover edition anthology, The Awakening. Rob's novella, Avenger Of The People, will appear there alongside the works of such sci-fi greats as Alastair Reynolds, Ian Watson, Jana Oliver, Robert Madle, Christina Barber, Gerald Page, and just so many others. Also, his short story, Bradbury County, will appear in the signed, limited edition. There is even an introduction by Jack McDevitt. Rob has a short story, Green Waters, now out with Sonar4's, Phase Shift anthology, and a paranormal romance story, Light On The Moor at Amazon.com. Although widely traveled and continuing to travel, Rob now lives in Randleman, North Carolina. He enjoys contemplating ideas for new stories while watching the sunsets over the hills and sipping a glass of red wine, preferably a decent Shiraz.
- Author(s)MR Rob Shelsky
- Date of Publication14/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.