All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce a primarily agrarian state, Vermont is w a well-kwn tourist destination. Many visitors fall in love with its abundant ski slopes, picturesque small towns, and stunning vistas. The first U.S. state that was t part of the original 13 colonies, Vermont was a proud independent republic for many years, and the state retains its sense of independence in the present day. It has consistently embraced progress, and was the first state to outlaw slavery. With numerous historic and modern photographs, informative sidebars, timeline, and fact sheet, this engaging book will teach readers about Vermonts geography, history, government, and ecomy. Biographical sketches also introduce readers to some of the states most table inhabitants.
- Author(s)Michael Sommers
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUnited States: Past & Present (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.