All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle attention has been focused on the representation of Muslims in medieval Germany. Proceeding from a grounded use of contemporary cultural theory and close textual analysis, this study analyzes the role of Muslims in several core texts representing drama, epic, and lyric written by the most important writers of medieval Germany. Far from simply adding medieval Germany to the growing scholarly list of the 'pre-post-colonializing' European cultures, this study provides important new perspectives.
- Author BiographyJEROLD C. FRAKES Professor of English at SUNY Buffalo, USA. He is the author, editor, or translator of over ten books, including The Cultural Study of Yiddish in Early Modern Europe.
- Author(s)Jerold C. Frakes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.