All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVersace-a name that epitomizes Italian opulence, bold sexiness, and a flair for the extravagant-holds its place firmly in the fashion world as a legendary and iconic luxury brand. Taking over the creative artistic direction of the family-run fashion house in 1998, the enigmatic and alluring Donatella Versace has since catapulted the brand into popular culture, cementing Versace as a go-to label for A-list celebrities. This richly illustrated tome chronicles Donatella's interpretation of Versace in the twenty-first century and her remarkable work as the curator and face of Versace. Versace includes exclusive contemporary and archival imagery from runway and backstage shots to intimate scenes at the Versace atelier, with accompanying original essays penned by fashion's most authoritative voices. Featuring arresting photography by Richard Avedon, Irving Penn, and Steven Meisel, among many others; images of Versace fashions modeled by the original supers, such as Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista; and red-carpet coverage of Hollywood's elite wearing dazzling Versace couture, this glittering volume delivers the magnetic vibrancy, supreme luxury, and glamour quotient that define Versace.
- Author BiographyDonatella Versace is the artistic director and vice president of Gianni Versace SpA. Maria Luisa Frisa is a professor at IUAV University of Venice, respected critic, and fashion curator. Stefano Tonchi is the editor in chief of W magazine. Tim Blanks is the editor-at- large for the Business of Fashion. Ingrid Sischy was a revered writer, critic, and international editor for Vanity Fair and Vogue.
- Author(s)Donatella Versace,Maria Luisa Frisa,Stefano Tonchi
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note352
- Weight367 g
- Width270 mm
- Height343 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.