All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDiederich Bakker develops a comprehensive planning process that can guide brand manufacturers in assessing the internal and external environment. The step-by-step planning process includes strategies to thoroughly audit brand portfolios and to review an organisation's brand management capabilities. The planning process aides brand manufacturers in assessing product categories and in determining retailers for their suitability as cooperation partners. The proposed Vertical Brand Portfolio Management is based on the principles of brand portfolio strategy assigning clear roles for all brands including private labels. Instead of fighting the retailer products brand manufacturers are encouraged to cooperate with retail partners by offering vertically integrated brand portfolios. Based on numerous international case studies, the author offers brand manufacturers and retailers practical tools to consider collaborations in the production and management of private labels.
- Author BiographyDiederich Bakker has a professional background in advertising and received his doctorate from the University of Oldenburg. He teaches branding, advertising and digital marketing courses in the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Diederich Bakker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.