Save on Other
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $20.03
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $12.92
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.03
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $16.36Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents the first comprehensive empirical study on spoken German and second language acquisition with regard to the demonstratives dieser, diese, dieses and der, die, das. The study is supplemented by an exemplary analysis of usage in textbooks on German as a Foreign Language. Moreover, a project following a multi-perspective approach is introduced, in which language description, language use and language acquisition form the main basis of decisions in foreign language instruction.
- Author BiographyBernt Ahrenholz, Freie Universitat Berlin.
- Author(s)Bernt Ahrenholz
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- Series TitleLinguistik - Impulse & Tendenzen
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.