All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many years, Susan Campbell has designed and produced special one-off pieces for a variety of high-profile clients. Susan's Estate butts onto the Royal Sandringham Estate, home of HRM Queen Elizabeth, and Anmer Hall, the country home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Susan has designed the collections in this book with the young Royals very much in mind. This book features 30 beautiful, hand-knitted designs ranging from baby clothes to toys and accessories that will make gorgeous gifts for any baby. The projects reflect the classic elegance of British design with easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful photographs. Knitters of all abilities will relish making these gorgeous designs which, with Susan Campbell's royal connections, are fit for your own little prince or princess!
- Author BiographySusan Campbell is a designer, artist, author and farmer who lives and works out of her studio on the Norfolk coast. Over the years, she has produced many special one-off pieces for a variety of high-profile clients including a certain very young royal person. Susan lives close by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's country home and the Royal Sandringham Estate in Norfolk, England.
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.