Very Classy: Even More Exceptional Advice for the Extremely Modern Lady by Derek Blasberg (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDerek Blasberg is back with more brilliant commentary on what makes a lady truly classy. With all the razor-sharp insights of Classy plus new, never-before-seen pages packed with Derek's signature wit and timeless tips, VeryClassy is the best - and the only - resource for the up-to-the minute, modern young woman. Today's fast-maturing youth culture is confounded by a whole slew of classy conundrums. Like, Is a funeral an acceptable place to meet a guy? (No, the point of a funeral is to ponder how someone has touched your life, t how you hope someone is going to touch you later that night). And, Should I wear my Wonderbra to the gym? (No! Gyms are for exercise, t cleavage.) Even if you're so confident, you've been attracting guys like a honey-dipped man magnet for years - VeryClassy still has something for you. This illustrated volume is packed with advice for the girl who doesn't want to be a Relationship Chameleon, the girl who understands that skinny fat is worse than just plain fat, and the girl who needs a little help discovering the silver lining of a hangover. Very Classy is the ultimate guide for discerning this generationOs ladies from the tramps.
- Author BiographyDEREK BLASBERG is the author of the New York Times bestseller, Classy. Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, he graduated from New York University in 2004 with degrees in Dramatic Literature and Journalism, and began his fashion career at Vogue magazine. He has written about the fashion industry, the New York art scene, and the international social swirl for publications such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, W, VMagazine, VMAN, The New York Times Magazine, Interview magazine, and Style.com. Equal parts Midwestern good boy, Manhattan man-about-town, and international enthusiast of style, he has seen the good, the bad, the Botoxed, and the rhinestone-encrusted. Blasberg currently lives in New York City with his daschund, Monster. Learn more about him at www.derekblasberg.com.
- Author(s)Derek Blasberg
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.