Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively book explains all aspects of guitar technique and provides a fascinating mix of well-kwn and less familiar pieces to play. With over 50 pieces in single-line format to promote thorough kwledge of first position and experiments and activities help young players explore musicianship and music-making.
- Author(s)Anthony Marks
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.(some col.)
- Width238 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.