About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a wonderful introduction to the world of words for young children just starting to learn French. It includes over 500 words, each illustrated with Jo Litchfield's delightful hand-made models and accompanied by an example of usage, helping young learners to understand the word meanings. It contains a French grammar guide and a French to English word list. It also includes themed pages covering topics such as colours, numbers, shapes, and seasons with internet links to an online pronunciation guide.
- Author(s)Felicity Brooks
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectChildren's Dictionaries
- Series TitleUsborne Illustrated Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width250 mm
- Height260 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jo Litchfield
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age5+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.