All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis proceedings volume provides a comprehensive overview of the selected reports given at the International Workshops on Very High Multiplicity Physics from 2000 through 2007. These include results of original investigations dedicated to very high multiplicity processes, collective phemena in quark gluon plasma, correlator analyses, polarization effects, and pion gas condensation, among others. The greater part of the material is devoted to basic technical aspects of the NICA/MPD project. Essential attention is paid to predictions of the multiperipheral model, perturbative QCD, physics of small x, and fractal analysis and statistical physics approaches to multiple production.The book is an important reference for physicists working in elementary particle physics. It is also a suitable read for undergraduate students.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2008
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byAleksey Sissakian,Joseph Manjavidze
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.