All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's it like to be a vet? Perhaps one day you might like to become a vet too? In this book you will meet our vet, Nafisa - and some of her colleagues - and see what she does at work every day. Find out about the types of animals she looks after - from cats to cows! - the equipment she uses to do her job and what it is like to work with animals. Brilliant introductory books for very young readers that follow real professionals around their place of work to give a flavour of what it means to work in a particular job.
- Author BiographyPolitics graduate and sports enthusiast James Nixon lives in Leominster, Herefordshire and is an experienced editor and author of children's non-fiction. He has written over 50 titles on a wide range of topics.
- Author(s)James Nixon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHere to Help
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight276 g
- Width195 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.