All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn fiscal year 2013, VA provided over $12 billion in benefits for veterans' post-secondary education; however, questions have been raised as to whether some schools are receiving these funds as a result of inappropriate recruiting practices. This book examines how selected schools recruit veterans; veterans' school search and recruiting experiences; and VA's actions to help veterans make informed decisions and to identify inappropriate recruiting practices.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight174 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAnabelle Brasher
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.