Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionOne of America's favorite guides to benefits available to former members of the armed services and those planning to leave the service. Contains detailed information on veterans' medical programs, pensions, life insurance, home loans, disability pay, burial allowances, payments to families, and a wide assortment of educational benefits.
- Author BiographyPhillip J. Budahn is a veteran military author with extensive experience with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Author(s)Phillip J. Budahn
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.