Veterinary Clinical Procedures in Large Animal Practices: Essential Perspectives by Susanna Bosted, Jody Rockett (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $145.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $405.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelivering clear and concise step-by-step instructions, VETERINARY CLINICAL PROCEDURES IN LARGE ANIMAL PRACTICE, 2e thoroughly addresses the most common clinical procedures performed on horses, cattle, sheep, llamas, goats, and pigs in large animal veterinary practice. Every procedure includes a stated purpose, a review of potential complications, a checklist of the equipment required, and step-by-step descriptions with corresponding rationale that t only explains what needs to be done, but why each action will lead toward a successful outcome for the patient. With the new inclusion of clinical procedures for sheep and the addition of current information related to each large animal considered, this edition seeks to fully prepare aspiring veterinary technicians and DVMs for the field.
- Author BiographyFollowing several years as an associate veterinarian in mixed animal practice, Jody Rockett, DVM, founded the Veterinary Technology program at the College of Southern Idaho (CSI). She currently directs the program at CSI. A past president of the Idaho Veterinary Medical Association, Dr. Rockett serves on the Idaho Board of Veterinary Medicine. She was named Idaho Veterinarian of the Year in 2010. Also the author of PATIENT ASSESSMENT, DOCUMENTATION AND INTERVENTION FOR THE VETERINARY TECHNICIAN, Dr. Rockett has presented at conferences throughout the United States and Europe, including the Association for Veterinary Technician Educators, VETTNET (Paris), Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference, and the Jackson Hole Veterinary Rendezvous. She received her bachelor's degree in microbiology from the University of Wyoming and attended the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine. Susanna Bosted, DVM, has owned her own mixed animal practice for 25 years and previously served as a clinical instructor at the College of Southern Idaho. A past president of the Idaho Veterinary Medical Association, Dr. Bosted is a current member of the Idaho Veterinary Emergency Response Team. She has a Bachelor of Science in microbiology from the University of Idaho and received her DVM at Washington State University.
- Author(s)Jody Rockett,Susanna Bosted
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2015
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight1270 g
- Width224 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.