All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this book is greatly improved with important changes to the appearance of the text and format...The diagstic sections on ectoparasites of small animals, such as hamsters, rabbits and guinea pigs, are particularly useful to the veterinary practitioner or student...The information contained in this book is valuable to veterinarians and students of veterinary medicine, animal husbandry and zoology. - Veterinary Times . I believe the book is an excellent source of materials for the academic setting - Laboratory Animal Practitioner, 2002 .
- Author BiographyRichard Wall is professor of Zoology in the School of Biological Sciences of the University of Bristol. He specializes in the ecology, behavior, and evolution of arthropod parasites, pests and vectors. David Shearer is a Veterinary Surgeon who works as a diagnostic pathologist and a referral dermatologist in Norfolk. He has a particular interest in ectoparasites, dermatohistopathology, skin immunology and skin microbiology.
- Author(s)David Shearer,R. L. Wall
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2001
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Content Note198
- Weight564 g
- Width191 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.32
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $26.25Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $35.56Trending at AU $40.90
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $17.41Trending at AU $22.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.