All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionVeterinary Forensics, Second Edition is a practical reference on applying veterinary forensic findings in animal cruelty cases. Now providing a greater focus on findings in animals, the second edition continues to offer guidance with more detailed information on crime scene investigation, forensic testing and findings, handling evidence, and testifying in court. Key changes to the new edition include new chapters on abuse in large animals, poultry, and birds; a standalone chapter on entomology; a new section on large scale cruelty investigation; an expanded section on pain and suffering; more pathology information; and more photos, forms, and information throughout. Logs and workbooks from the book are available on a companion website at www.wiley.com/go/vetforensics, allowing readers to download, customize, and use these forms in forensics investigations. Veterinary Forensics is an essential resource for veterinarians, pathologists, attorneys, and investigators working on animal abuse cases.
- Author BiographyMelinda Merck, DVM, is owner of Veterinary Forensics Consulting, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight908 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMelinda D. Merck
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.