All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an overview of molecular biology tools for pathogen detection and characterization. Focusing on biobanking, biosafety, good laboratory practices, biological specimen collection and processing, quality assurance and control, validation of molecular diagstic assays for veterinary use; molecular detection and identification of animal pathogens using a wide range of established techniques and covering, also, emerging diagsis approaches; getyping tools for assessing the genetic landscape and epidemiology of pathogens; and integrative omics and high-throughput techlogies as powerful research tools. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Veterinary Infection Biology: Molecular Diagstics and High-Throughput Strategies aids scientists in continuing to study a broad range of molecular approaches, from simple and affordable to emerging and sophisticate.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1247
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations, 44 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1045 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJoao Inacio,Monica V. Cunha
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.