All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionVETERINARY OFFICE PRACTICE, 2ND Edition provides an inside look at the exciting roles and responsibilities of veterinary assistants in animal hospitals or private veterinary practice, along with detailed instructions on scheduling, client relations, charting, case management software, billing, and everything you need to work successfully within a veterinary practice. In addition to clear learning objectives, helpful charts and graphics, and reader-friendly concepts, VETERINARY OFFICE PRACTICE, 2ND Edition's includes case studies and review questions that allow you to apply chapter concepts and check your understanding.
- Author BiographyVicki Judah is a retired Certified Veterinary Technician with more than thirty years of experience in animal care, and a special interest in exotic animal medicine and captive care. The former program director of Companion Animal Science at Utah's Jordan Applied Technology Center, Ms. Judah developed courses in Animal Care and Science, Veterinary Assisting and Technology, Equine Science, Agricultural/Livestock Care and Management, and Aquatics. Now retired, Ms. Judah pursues educational, animal rescue, and writing projects in the United States and Mexico.
- Author(s)Vicki Judah
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.