All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionVeterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Ninth Edition is the long awaited update of the gold-standard reference on veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. The field of veterinary pharmacology continues to evolve and expand and this new edition has been revised to reflect changes in the field. Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Ninth Edition is thoroughly revised, updated, and expanded to meet the needs of today's veterinarians, veterinary students, and animal health researchers.
- Author BiographyJim E. Riviere, DVM, PhD, DSc (hon), ATS, is Distinguished Professor and Director for the Center for Chemical Toxicology Research and Pharmacokinetics with the Department of Population Health and Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine at North Carolina State University. He is also Editor for the Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. Mark G. Papich , DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVCP,is Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Molecular Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine at North Carolina State University.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight3520 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edited byJim E. Riviere,Mark G. Papich
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.