All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe meditations in this book will help you understand your energy and make effective use of it. You will learn to set boundaries, to conserve energy, to prevent energy drain in difficult relationships, and to work with anxiety and negative thought patterns. Experience the beauty of your own energy. Free your energetic flow so that you can accomplish what you want to do and live the life you envision. Many of these meditations take only a few minutes, you can do them almost anywhere, and the results might just change your life. 'The Vibrant Life' is a manual of practical meditations that help you address the issues of modern life.
- Author BiographyDonna Thomson, MSW, is an international meditation teacher and therapist who lives near Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Donna Thomson
- PublisherSentient Publications
- Date of Publication14/12/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Polish
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, Colorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSentient Publications
- Weight346 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine9 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.