All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the latest advances in vibrational spectroscopic biomedical imaging. Written by expert spectroscopists, Vibrational Spectroscopic Imaging for Biomedical Applications discusses recent progress in the field in areas such as instrumentation, detector techlogy, vel modes of data collection, data analysis, and various biomedical applications. This full-color volume covers various IR imaging techniques, including transmission reflection, transflection, and attenuated total reflection (ATR) imaging, and Raman imaging. The efficient use of vibrational spectroscopy in clinical applications is emphasized in this state-of-the-art guide. Coverage includes: automated breast histopathology using mid-IR spectroscopic imaging; Synchrotron-based FTIR spectromicroscopy and imaging of single algai cells and cartilage; preparation of tissues and cells for infrared and Raman spectroscopy and imaging; Evanescent wave imaging; sFTIR, Raman, and surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopic imaging of fungal cells; Widefield Raman imaging of cells and tissues; Resonance Raman imaging and quantification of caroteid antioxidants in the human retina and skin; Raman microscopy for biomedical applications - efficient diagsis of tissues, cells, and bacteria; the current sate of Raman imaging in clinical application; Vibrational spectroscopic imaging of microscopic stress patterns in biomedical materials; and, Tissue imaging with coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering microscopy.
- Author BiographyGokulakrishnan Srinivasan, Ph.D., is a Senior Technical Specialist of Material Characterization at PerkinElmer Pvt Ltd in India.
- Author(s)Gokulakrishnan Srinivasan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight606 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.