All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVibrational Waters. The Therapeutical Properties of Sacred Springs By Fabio Nocentini This book addresses in detail the subject of vibrational waters: waters that flow in locations of high energy and that can be used in a similar way to homeopathic and Bach flower remedies to promote mental and physical wellbeing. Some of them are also called Marian Waters or Holy Waters, when they originate in a place dedicated to the Catholic faith, yet they are all considered vibrational remedies in every respect, as they have specific energy frequencies. Available in many countries, these waters can be found in shrines or temples of various religions, but also in archaeological or naturalist sites: from Lourdes to the Japanese temple of Kibune, from Fatima and Santa Lucia to Machu Picchu, from the River Ganges and River Jordan to grottos and monasteries. 50 different waters have been studied, using techniques such as dowsing and kinesiological testing. Each water is accurately described in an individual Descriptive Profile, that contains a large amount of information on the curative properties of the water for emotional and mental problems, how it can improve the related physical disturbances, its special uses (for example, application on the body or purification of the environment), the meridians (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and chakras on which it acts and the analogy with Bach flower remedies. Other chapters are dedicated to the ways of using vibrational waters, the procedure to faithfully reproduce them and the methods adopted to discover their characteristics. The final chapter reports some Summarizing Tables to find the most appropriate waters in relation to different problems. LIST OF THE 50 WATERS PRESENTED IN THE E-BOOK: Banneux (Belgium), Boa Vontade (Brazil), Shrine of Caravaggio (Italy), Chalice Well (United Kingdom), Collevalenza (Italy), Delphi (Greece), Einsiedeln (Switzerland), Ephesus (Turkey), Fatima (Portugal), Fonte delle Fate (Italy), Gallinaro (Italy), River Ganges (India), Gibilmanna (Italy), River Jordan (Israel), Kibune (Japan), Saint Konrad (Germany), La Salette (France), Lichen (Poland), Loreto (Italy), Lourdes (France), Machu Picchu (Peru), Madonna del Sasso (Italy), Maranatha (USA), Maria SS. della Fonteva (Italy), Maria SS. dello Splendore (Italy), Medjugorje (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Montichiari (Italy), Notre-Dame du Folgoet (France), Notre-Dame de la Guerison (Italy), Omiwa (Japan), Oropa (Italy), Otto (Italy), Our Lady of Kck (Ireland), Shrine of Padre Pio (Italy), Sacro Speco (Italy), Saint Ann (USA), Saint Columba (United Kingdom), Saint Nectan (United Kingdom), Saint Paraskevi (USA), Saint-Sulpice (France), San Damia (Italy), San Filippo Benizi (Italy), San Lazzaro degli Armeni (Italy), Santa Lucia (Italy), Santa Maria alla Fontana (Italy), Santa Maria de Guadalupe (Mexico), Santa Maria della Salute (Italy), Santa Maria in Via (Italy), Santiago de Compostela (Spain), Su Tempiesu (Italy). The book also contains: some photos of the places where the sacred springs are located; the pattern of the regular decagon to enhance and reproduce vibrational remedies; other illustrations about dowsing, kinesiological testing, aura and chakras.
- Author BiographyFabio Nocentini. Naturopath and writer, he graduated in English literature at the University of Florence, Italy and then attended numerous courses in holistic disciplines and natural therapies. He studied in depth specific topics such as dowsing, kinesiological testing, herbal and vibrational remedies; he developed a personal method of pranic therapy and holds courses in various subjects. He published books in Italy for Edizioni Mediterranee, Giunti Demetra and Flora. Look for Fabio's website.
- Author(s)Fabio Nocentini
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byLara Cox
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.