Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing a chance encounter with a truck driver one night, Rei Hayakawa, a troubled young journalist, embarks on a journey through the swy wastelands of rthern Japan. Together the unlikely pair explore their sexuality and their demons, and the memories that compel them to keep moving. Powerful and highly original, Vibrator is a vel that drives at the broken heart of a lost generation.
- Author BiographyMari Akasaka lives in Japan. Winner of the Noma Literature Prize for best new writer in 2000, she is the author of three novels, of which the highly acclaimed Vibrator was made into a film in 2003.
- Author(s)Mari Akasaka
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight84 g
- Width111 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byMichael Emmerich
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.