All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $13.42Free postage
- AU $16.01Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHarlan Ellison s Nebula Award winning story begins this postapocalyptic saga of Vic, a boy, Blood, his dog, and the telepathic union that binds them together in a struggle for survival. The cycle begins with Eggsucker, which chronicles the early years of the association between fourteen year old loner Vic and his brilliant, telepathic dog. The saga continues and expands in A Boy and His Dog, in which Blood shows just how much smarter he is than Vic, and Vic shows how loyal he can be. The story continues in Run, Spot, Run, the first part of Ellison s promised vel of the cycle, Blood s a Rover. Here Vic and Blood find surprising new ways to get into trouble but getting out of it may be beyond even their combined talents.
- Author BiographyHarlan Ellison has been called one of the great living American short story writers by the Washington Post. In a career spanning more than fifty years, he has won more awards than any other living fantasist. Ellison has written or edited one hundred fourteen books; more than seventeen hundred stories, essays, articles, and newspaper columns; two dozen teleplays; and a dozen motion pictures. He has won the Hugo Award eight and a half times (shared once); the Nebula Award three times; the Bram Stoker Award, presented by the Horror Writers Association, five times (including the Lifetime Achievement Award in 1996); the Edgar Award of the Mystery Writers of America twice; the Georges Melies Fantasy Film Award twice; and two Audie Awards (for the best in audio recordings); and he was awarded the Silver Pen for Journalism by PEN, the international writers union. He was presented with the first Living Legend Award by the International Horror Critics at the 1995 World Horror Convention. Ellison is the only author in Hollywood ever to win the Writers Guild of America award for Outstanding Teleplay (solo work) four times, most recently for Paladin of the Lost Hour, his Twilight Zone episode that was Danny Kaye s final role, in 1987. In 2006, Ellison was awarded the prestigious title of Grand Master by the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America. Dreams With Sharp Teeth, the documentary chronicling his life and works, was released on DVD in May 2009.
- Author(s)Harlan Ellison
- PublisherOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.