All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVictoria Van Allen was an elegant young woman who lived in a tasteful house just off of Fifth Avenue where she often hosted bridge parties attended by the most respectable people. Imagine their surprise when a guest, a wealthy millionaire, is stabbed to death at one of these salons, and Vicky Van, as she was kwn to her friends, disappears before the police can be summoned. Did she, as one of the waiters that fateful night alleges, wield the knife that killed the millionaire, and who, really, is ...Vicky Van?
- Author BiographyCarolyn Wells, June 18, 1862 - March 26, 1942 was an American writer and poet. She was best known for her books of poetry and humor until around 1910 she read one of Anna Katherine Green's mysteries and took up the genre. Many of her mysteries featured the detective Fleming Stone. She was married to Hadwin Houghton, heir to the Houghton-Mifflin publishing company. She was a collector of poetry by other authors, and, upon her death, she bequeathed her collection of the works of Walt Witman to the Library of Congress.
- Author(s)Carolyn Wells
- PublisherResurrected Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResurrected Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.