All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive interpretation of the Scienza Nuova and of the ways in which Vico managed to present his essentially naturalistic philosophy in a form acceptable within the ecclesiastical climate of 18th century Italy.
- Author BiographyGino Bedani is Professor and Head of Italian, Dean of the Faculty of Arts, University College of Swansea.
- Author(s)Gino Bedani
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/05/1989
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.