All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost students have been taught to report all bullying! but they've never been given the tools to prevent it in the first place. In Victimproof, author Tom Thelen shows students how to end bullying from the inside out. The message teaches students how to recognize and respond to bullying, so each of them learns how to BE THE CHANGE! on their school campus. Using his own life story, Tom shows students how to become Victimproof! You can't control whether or t you get bullied, but you can control whether or t you become a victim. - Tom Thelen STUDENTS DISCOVER HOW TO: Drop the Victim Mindset, Take Responsibility for Life, Break Free From Hurts & Insecurities, Apply Bullyproof Strategies That Work. TABLE OF CONTENTS: - CH 1: Victimproof - How To Drop The Victim Mindset - CH 2: Bullyproof - Set Boundaries With Bullies - CH 3: Be The Change - From Bystanders to Upstanders - CH 4: Character - Discover The Power of Choices - CH 5: Self-Esteem - Accept Yourself to Become Yourself - CH 6: Self-Discipline - Kick Yourself In The Butt - CH 7: Honesty - Become a Trustworthy Person - CH 8: Respect - Live a Life of Hor - CH 9: Responsibility - Own Your Life & Choices - CH 10: Purpose - Discover Your Unique Contribution - CH 11: Teamwork - Join a Cause Greater Than Self - CH 12: Leadership - Lead Your Vision to Reality - CH 13: BONUS CHAPTER - Secrets to Success At the end of the book, students sign the VICTIMPROOF PLEDGE and make a personal commitment to drop the victim mindset and stand up to bullying. QUESTION 1: Is Victimproof appropriate for all ages? ANSWER: Victimproof is appropriate for all ages, however, it is geared toward Upper Elementary, Middle School, and High School Students. Victimproof is also used for student-led Anti-Bullying Groups at both the High School and College level. QUESTION 2: Does the program contain any political or religious content? ANSWER: No. Tom's message includes universal values that we all agree on like Respect, Responsibility, and Self-Esteem. TOM DOES NOT SPEAK on the topics of politics, religion, or sexuality. At Character Programs, we believe these topics are best discussed between students and their parents. VIDEO CURRICULUM: Purchase the accompanying DVD Curriculum with 30 video lessons for students. Includes group discussion questions. Watch a free preview at www.Victimproof.org.
- Author BiographyTom Thelen is the creator of the Victimproof Anti-Bullying Program and the author of several books, including Victimproof and Teen Leadership Revolution. As one of America's top youth motivational speakers, he has spoken at over 500 schools, colleges, and youth organizations. www.TomThelen.com.
- Author(s)Tom Thelen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.