Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Founding Fathers' foresight instituted the Declaration of Independence. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness were assessed as commonly cherished values with the intention that the people cherished a centrist position. Unalienable rights were epitomized referencing prudence, well-informed consent and providence. Without prejudice, the common good, well-being and welfare describe mutual human elements that hor all people. Encompassing race, color, creed and national origin-human rights expound a life that reunces the short-term benefits of a special interest group at the expense of the people. An excerpt from the Declaration of Independence reads, Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should t be changed for light and transient causes. With such an expression of goodwill to all humankind, a person may presume that a special interest group's selfish ambition receives a proper assessment and, therefore, is abandoned. Provident consideration serves the human rights of a special interest group. At the same time, provident consideration limits legislation of a special interest group's preferential rights. The U.S. is currently experiencing an ecomic downturn, the effect of compromising to special interest groups' transient causes. Because a special interest group instigates diverting attention from its self-imposed detriments, prejudice is the plea to turn away a well-informed assessment away from a provident conclusion. Legislating humankind's factor is the precedent over legislating a homosexual detriment. Misinformation results in the polarization that causes a schism between between left-wing or right-wing political positions. Preservation of freedom through clarifying freedom, sometimes via legislation, is the first line of the common-defense.
- Author BiographyWith the publication of Victims, Tim G. Riley continues to advocate for the protection of children's innocent perspective. A compelling labor of love for a Christian family, Victims-It's Not Natural After All expounds our Constitutional rights without prejudice and Divine providence. He's advocated for the expulsion of homosexual support groups from primary and secondary education after discovery of the taxpayer funded homosexual clubs in public educational facilities. He's persistently written letters of concern from the US Department of Education to the local school district. He believes that you (the reader) have a unique contribution to the family of God as recorded in Ephesians 3.17-19 and follows: That Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the width and length and depth and height-to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may filled with all of the fullness of God. As a Christian, he's daily inspired by Heavenly Father. He's heard many variation of the following question asked of him, Acts 4.7: By what power or by what name have you done this? Acts 4.9 ...that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Through God's grace, he's declared the same. Although, he's graduated from an institution of higher learning. He's esteemed God's wisdom as the highest education and has humbly written Victims for your consideration and enrichment.
- Author(s)Tim G Riley
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.