Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionTwo crocodiles, Victor and Al have one wish: to buy some video games and play with them during rainy afterons. After counting the savings in their money-boxes, they arrive at the local shopping centre on their bikes ... only to find that they don't have eugh money to buy their favourite games. In this beautifully illustrated story, the two amusing friends go on an adventure during which they discuss money, price and profit in simple everyday language that can be understood by everyone. Let's follow them!
- Author BiographyBorn in 1972, Maria Elena Paladini has had a very varied and multidisciplinary professional career. Having attended the Classical High School in Italy, she discovered a deep love for literature and poetry but her interest in scientific subjects led her to obtain a degree in Economics and Commerce. She became a researcher at the Polytechnic University of the Marche in Italy where she completed her PhD. In this academic environment she became very aware of the importance of a thorough knowledge of economic principles for everyone. Since adolescence, she has always loved writing as a pastime and after the birth of her first child, decided to unite that love with her professional experience to write stories which present the subject of economics to children.
- Author(s)Maria Elena Paladini
- PublisherGryps Editore
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryps Editore
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.