Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionVictoria Veleros worked hard to achieve her goal of becoming editor of the exclusive magazine La Decorada. Though she tries to avoid distractions and complications in her life, she meets Monti Davis, a saxophone jazz musician and good-looking monster of a man commanding attention wherever he goes. Intelligent, well dressed and groomed, he performs his sultry music to adoring crowds. Against her better judgement, Victoria allows Monti into her life. She is captivated by his charm and sexual prowess, and they embark on a torrid love affair. Meanwhile, Gregory, her childhood sweetheart, longs to solidify their future. Victoria is torn between the two men who both possess qualities she admires. She loves them both. A trip to Europe seems like the needed respite from the dilemmas in her personal life, but it brings unforeseen trouble. Her entire life is jeopardized by greed. Her two lovers learn of one ather while trying to resolve her dire situation. One man must choose what's best for Victoria, leaving him out of her life forever. One man, though t forthcoming with the truth, truly loves her and wants forgiveness. One heart will be broken; one heart will rejoice. Will she spend her life with gentle, sweet, and predictable Gregory, her long-time love? Or the strong willed and unpredictable Monti? Victoria's heart must choose.
- Author(s)Carmen Gerakos
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.