All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect gift book for fashion lovers everywhere! Victoria Beckham: Style Power explores the dynamic rise of Victoria Beckham as a fashion designer. This beautifully packaged yet affordable book is the first work to document Victoria's entire fashion career, up to and including the 2016 collections. A sumptuous full colour photographic retrospective, it documents every collection that Victoria has created, examining her signature style and her creative evolution. It also looks at how Victoria has grown her brand, seducing customers and critics alike with her invative designs that appeal to modern women across the globe. Victoria Beckham: Style Power is the second collaboration between author David Foy and the London College of Fashion, following the success of his first dedicated fashion mograph Gallia: Fashion's Enfant Terrible in 2015.
- Author BiographyDavid Foy is the author of three previous titles: The Lady Gaga Style Bible, Cherish: Madonna, Like an Icon and Galliano: Fashion's Enfant Terrible. He works with the London College of Fashion on various collaborative projects as well as in a full time role at Phaidon Press.
- Author(s)David Foy
- PublisherArt of Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArt of Publishing Limited
- Content Note100 colour
- Weight771 g
- Width221 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.