About this product
- DescriptionCulled from two popular American women's magazines of the Victorian era, here are alphabets, initials, mograms, and common names in various letter forms - script, floral, geometric, Old English, block, ornamental, more. No practicing needleworker can afford to be without it.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1975
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Embroidery, Needlepoint
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight315 g
- Width204 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRita Weiss
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.63
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.