All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAdults are invited to express their sense of colour and creativity in this book of lovingly detailed drawings of San Francisco's Victorian-era buildings. In pen and ink, artist Shirley Salzman depicts a spectrum of styles within the period of Queen Victorias reign from 1837 to 1901. The black-and-white sketches are printed on high-quality watercolour paper in an open-flat format and can be framed as they are or imaginatively embellished.
- Author BiographyShirley Salzman is a lifelong resident of the San Francisco Bay Area and studied art at UC Berkeley in the 1960s. Most days, she can be found painting and drawing in her studio north of the city.
- Author(s)Shirley Salzman
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note21 b/w illus
- Weight366 g
- Width280 mm
- Height355 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.