All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon's Great Exhibition of 1851 was held in a massive glass structure called the Crystal Palace. This carefully selected gallery of more than 640 items from that colossal world's fair includes ceramics, furniture, carriages, wallpaper, glass, textiles, and many other exhibits. A bonus CD-ROM contains every image from the book.
- Author BiographyCarol Belanger Grafton is the editor of dozens of popular Dover books including 101 Great Samurai Prints, 120 Great Impressionist Paintings CD-ROM and Book, and The Dore Gallery.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archive
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCarol Belanger Grafton
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.