All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRich selection of scaled dressmaker's patterns from the popular late 19th-century magazine The Voice of Fashion details 50 garments for women, from handsome daytime and evening dresses to casual tennis outfits, a riding habit, and undergarments. Of practical use for costume designers and students of fashion; will also delight browsers. 498 illustrations.
- Author(s)Michael Harris
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleDover Fashion and Costumes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width229 mm
- Height394 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKristina Harris
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.