All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionParamic display of evolving styles ranges from ornate gowns of the mid-1800s, widened by hoop skirts, to turn-of-the-century fashions that produced balloon sleeves, diminished bustles, and close-fitting skirts. Hundreds of delightful images of elegant dresses, hats, shoes, handbags, undergarments, and much more. A superb resource. - History in Review.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archive
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteover 1,200 black and white illustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width229 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byCarol Belanger Grafton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.