All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionVictorian Literature: Criticism and Debates offers a comprehensive and critically engaging introduction to the study of Victorian literature and addresses the most popular and vibrant topics in the field today. Separated into twelve sections, this anthology investigates issues as diverse as neo-formalism, sensationalism, religion, evolution, psychology, gender and sexuality, colonialism, imperialism, and ecomics. Each section contains at least three classic essays from leading scholars which offer a variety of approaches and theories from the liveliest areas of current criticism and debate in the field. Each section concludes with a newly written essay from a subject expert that reflects on this work and looks forward to new directions. A sign-posted introduction to the key critical contributions in Victorian studies from the past twenty-five years sets the reader on their path. Providing both the essential criticism along with clear introductions and analysis, this book is the perfect guide for students and scholars of Victorian literature.
- Author BiographyLee Behlman is Assistant Professor of English at Montclair State University, USA. Anne Longmuir is Associate Professor of English at Kansas State University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Criticism and Debates in Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnne Longmuir,Lee Behlman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.