All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVictorians on Screen investigates the representation of the Victorian age on British television from the mid-1990s to the mid-2000s. Structured around key areas of enquiry specific to British television, it avoids a narrow focus on genre by instead taking a thematic approach and exploring tions of authenticity, realism and identity.
- Author BiographyIris Kleinecke-Bates is Lecturer in Film and Television Studies at the University of Hull, UK. She has published on The Forsyte Saga, Bleak House, The Victorian Kitchen Garden, Flog It and daytime television. Her research interests include British television, television and intermediality, history, representations of the past, memory and nostalgia, and costume.
- Author(s)Iris Kleineke-Bates
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.