All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn a post-apocalyptic setting, the Great Destruction has decimated the population, and over two decades has rendered female births very rare. A fertile woman is more valuable than any treasure, and thus placed in constant danger from kidnappers and Hunters. One wife with multiple husbands is a common have-to, and safety oriented lifestyle. Victoria views such women as immoral. Now orphaned she travels to a region where a man named Mark is asking and praying for a fertile wife. How she handles what she must face is filled with laughter, sorrow and joy. She is a survivor, and at all times also a lady. Discovering how she deals with seemingly impossible situations with men, while using her religious faith and feminine kw-how, will have you smiling. Over time and through her tenacity and wits she changes the entire atmosphere of the region and brings hope back to many others.
- Author BiographyLavenia loves to write about odd situations and story ideas she's never read herself. Sci-Fi, Teen and YA reads are her fav. Her books never leaves you hanging in the middle of an episode - she hates that! Great music, laughter, friends and good reads are among her greater joys.
- Author(s)Lavenia R Boswell
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.