All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA historic connection has the power to change the future in this classic, gripping vel from Newbery Medalist Susan Cooper. Sam Robbins is a farm boy, kidnapped to serve on HMS Victory, the ship on which Lord Nelson will die a hero s death at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Molly Jennings is a twenty-first-century English girl who s been transplanted to the United States by her stepfather s job and is fighting her own battle against loss and loneliness. Two different lives, two centuries apart, are linked by a tiny scrap of fraying cloth that s tucked into an old book. It draws Molly into Sam s world, to a moment in time that changed history a frightening shared moment that holds the key both to secrets from the past and hope for the future.
- Author(s)Susan Cooper
- PublisherMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.